Sharing Thoughts

Let's share ... sharing thoughts and good ideas is always more than just being there

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Two more weeks to go

This week it is going to be in English ...

Well, first I should mention how excited I am about my acceptance at Hornby Summer School ... then I have to remind myself that there are two more weeks to the end of this semester ~ thanks God!


Coming up next ~ time to say good-bye to many nice people I had the chance to meet and work with during 2006. Thanks to all my students and all the teachers-to-be who I was very pleased to meet and share time with ~ Simone, Candice, Tati, Deline, Fernanda, Simone, Maquerli, Cris, Elisa, Morgana, Daiana, and Tatiane. Some of you I'll meet next semester ... To all of you, the best in life.

Truly

2 Comments:

Blogger :-) Taci (-: said...

Profe, essa tua foto na "Grécia" tá mto show!!!
Hehehe...
Profeeeeee.... Vc já atualizou meu siteeeee??? Please, please, please!!!!
:-D
Bjssssssss

8:57 PM  
Blogger :-) Taci (-: said...

profe, os links da minha página estão mortos!
Bjssss

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home